About Catherine Day and Associates
Mentoring, training and strategy consulting in Brisbane
We are a small consulting company based in Brisbane, Queensland. Our principals have hands-on experience in general management in operational and administrative roles in a variety of industries that places us in a good position to advise you on many management and personal issues.
Some local and international clients we have worked with are:
Catherine Day – snapshot
- Over 30 years’ experience in strategic roles.
- Successful leader of teams through organisational change
- Industries include retail, hospitality, mining.
- Managed budgets of over $600 million.
- Positions include GM Head Office Services, GM Strategic Corporate Development, and GM Retail.
- Managed ground-breaking IT projects, major retail distribution and strategic planning for international mining company.
- Appointed to Army project for officer retention strategies.
- Chair of the Red Cross board for the training and employment of the intellectually disabled,
- Board member Karuna Hospice and Gove Hospital.
- Advisor to Indigenous businesses in Arnhem Land.
- Acknowledged as a superior mentor
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management ~20 years
- Accredited practitioner for Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Testing (MSCEIT).
- Graduate Diploma in Management and an Advanced Diploma in Project Management