CDA complies with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) and also abides by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P).
In line with these guidelines, CDA would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data.
Personal information collected by CDA is kept to a minimum and is relevant to providing the business solutions that CDA offers. You can refuse to provide information but may restrict the service that CDA can offer.
What information is collected by CDA?
Information collected by CDA includes the following – if provided:
- your name and address information;
- fax number;
- email addresses;
- your business name and your position in the organisation;
- information about what services you have ordered from CDA;
- information about what services you have enquired;
- your interest in receiving CDA email newsletters;
- correspondence between you and CDA;
- details of conversations relevant to your business enquiry may be written by employees within our customer relationship management system (CRM);
- source of this information;
- your accesses to our websites.
If you would like to check the information held on file about you by CDA please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What CDA does with your information
Information collected is kept within appropriate systems including billing, CRM and email to allow CDA to administer and manage services provided;
- personal information is NOT made available to third parties;
- CDA will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issue;
- website data and email related to the service provided to you will be stored on CDA servers, for your use and as back-up should it be required;
- CDA may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CDA;
- where CDA shares information with its design consultants and partners for the delivery of a service to you all care will be taken to protect your personal information;
- your online requests are monitored and stored.
As a client or subscriber of CDA you will receive occasional email communications from CDA that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
How does CDA protect your personal information?
CDA has systems in place ensure all services provided by CDA are as secure as they can be.
CDA staff are aware that all personal information is sensitive and that it should be treated with due respect and confidentiality.
CDA has procedures and controls in place to protect your information.
CDA requires that all customers and subscribers be 18 years of age or older.
If you believe CDA has collected any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to enquire or make a complaint about Privacy related issues you can contact us directly at email@example.com or you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.